Hand Held Veneer Tape Dispenser

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hand Held Veneer Tape Dispenser

My brother has challenged me to find one of these for him. Does anyone know where I can find one. It is a hand held veneer tape dispenser. I already checked the net and discovered one company in the UK that did make them at one time but has not for years. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Hand held veneer tape dispenser.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	18.8 KB
ID:	1205153
  • Thread Continues Below...

Re: Hand Held Veneer Tape Dispenser

somebody must know where to get one of these things. My reputation as a tool finder is at stake!

Comment

Not exactly like the one shown but in case you didn't see this one.

http://www.veneersystems.com/index.p...2/prevstart/0/

Comment

Thanks Jim, my brother says no. Here is his response. "No, I bought one of those as well. Yes it’s a piece of crap, and I sent it back for a refund.
        This isn’t going to be easy, you’re going to have to use all of your super skills"

Comment

In case anyone else is looking for one, I found a source: http://www.adwood.com/tapes-tools/veneering.html They call it a taper

Comment

I see the photo in the link but not where to actually order one. Their latest trade show listed is 2015.

Or maybe your brother doesn't really want the tool, just wanted to see if you could find one.

Comment

• Thread Continues Below...

Originally posted by Kayak Jim View Post
              I see the photo in the link but not where to actually order one. Their latest trade show listed is 2015.

Or maybe your brother doesn't really want the tool, just wanted to see if you could find one.
              He called them and ordered one. I will ask him for the price.

Comment

I moved house 4 years ago and the only thing I can't find is the veneer tape, I had 2 rolls the white holey one and the brown one, has any one seen them?
                The white one is so nice to use and I so miss knowing where it is, if you find a dispenser with a roll of tape on it you don't need send it my way.

Comment

I've been stealing acouple of weeks of summer camping in Arizona with my dogs. While I was away, my brother learned that the source for the veneer dispenser no longer makes them. So back to square one.

Comment

I can't see the pics.
                    Too bad about the supplier.

Noel
                    "Being so impressed with the beauty of nature, I never cease to be amazed at how the
                    'touch of the human hand' can transform it into another kind of beauty that is so uniquely human.
                    "
                    John Snow, Outdoorsman and Retired Teacher

Comment

Working...
                    X