Veritas Triplets

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Veritas Triplets

I just received another Veritas hand plane for Christmas; the small shoulder plane with PM-V11 iron (now my second PM-V11 iron!) completing the set of three: medium. large and small in the order that I got them. Does that count as a gloat?? Of course, in the way of things, I could have used the small for an earring box Christmas gift project for my daughter; late to the party this year but I am happy to have it all the same.

Anyone else care to share their Christmas hand tools?

Ken
  • Thread Continues Below...

Re: Veritas Triplets

Originally posted by KenL View Post
    I just received another Veritas hand plane for Christmas; the small shoulder plane with PM-V11 iron (now my second PM-V11 iron!) completing the set of three: medium. large and small in the order that I got them. Does that count as a gloat?? Of course, in the way of things, I could have used the small for an earring box Christmas gift project for my daughter; late to the party this year but I am happy to have it all the same.

Anyone else care to share their Christmas hand tools?

Ken
    None for me, yet, but I won a $100 Lee Valley gift card at work, and another $100 from my in laws for my birthday, so the wheels are turning.
    I picked up their low angle jointer on cyber Monday, though, so I'm mostly satiated for a little while.

-Jeff

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Comment

Re: Veritas Triplets

I got a MK-II sharpening jig, a set of saw files and a Veritas apron so I am having fun sharpening things currently!

Comment

Working...
      X