Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What to do?

bet you those beaver chisels will get you 300$ on the bay, buy a couple pieces of nice lumber for that

Comment

• Thread Continues Below...

Sell the Beavers, it would be too hard to take if you used them and they ended up damaged in some way and then you thought to yourself i should have sold them when they were new, i would have got good money for them. A collector, or even a user who appreciates good tools would love to have them. I say sell the Beavers. bill.

Comment

Dang! I would think with that many of them, you'd know what to do. Or is this a "phishing" expedition?
        Kevin

Comment

I saw the same set at a flea market today. The guy wanted $160 firm....

Comment

After reading everyones thoughts and discussing it with the wife I have made a decision. One of our members has contacted me about the Red handled Shark-O-Lite set and truthfuly it's easier to let them go. I have also been re-stocking a vintage cabinet makers chest to be left to my Grandson, it contains my collectible planes, saws, various other tools & the Beaver chisels will be a great addition.
            Thanks for your imput.
            Larry
            www.grandpastreasureschest.com

Comment

you can be my grandpa too...... Nice find.

Comment

• Thread Continues Below...
              Working...
              X