Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re Marples Splitproof Mortice Chisels

Hello...and a call out to all...

Does any one have a set of Marples "splitproof" mortice (M603) chisels that they would be willing to sell? Even one or two would be great. They are the ones with a clear red and yellow handles sold through LV a while back. I am looking to add to the one (1/4") I have already...really great tools an fit my wee hands perfectly!!

Cheers,
    Jeff
    What was urgent was done yesterday, right now I'm working on the impossible...if you want a miracle give me 24 hours.

Re: Re Marples Splitproof Mortice Chisels

Jeff

You could sell me your 1/4 because I have the 3/8 and the 1/2 and then you can get a new set.

BW

Comment

Re marples mortice chisels

Sorry Bob,

It belonged to my Grandfather, so I probably won't sell it .I am just looking to add one or two more since I do a lot of hand work and would like to do more mortice work. Let me know if you ever decide to sell yours. Cheers,

Jeff
      What was urgent was done yesterday, right now I'm working on the impossible...if you want a miracle give me 24 hours.

Comment

I saw some on ebay last night. If I recall, one add was was a 1/4 and a 1/2. I'll buy the 1/4 off you.

Comment

check here
          http://cgi.ebay.ca/marples-bevel-edg...QQcmdZViewItem

Comment

Re MArples M603 Mortice

Thanks Bob!

However the chisels you linked me to are bevel-edged and not the M603 Mortice chisels I am searching for. (Same handle but different shaped steel) Please let me know if you ever come acrosse some more.
            Cheers
            Jeff

Comment

I'll open both eyes next time.

Comment

Working...
              X