Tuning crosscut outrigger & 5 cut accuracy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Tuning crosscut outrigger & 5 cut accuracy

They skipped number 13 cause it's bad luck and 13 became 14.

As to the LV tapes it appears they copied all of the Fascap features or maybe asked Fascap to make tapes for them. I love Fascap tapes and have been using them for years but they too wear out and I've done that too. I think I have an old LV tape in a drawer in the shop.

Robert I have no reason to doubt what you saw. It is simply amazing that such a situation exists. However I will tell you there are more who would call BS including yourself than those who would not.
    "Do it Right!"

Comment

• Thread Continues Below...

Originally posted by Rusty View Post
      They skipped number 13 cause it's bad luck and 13 became 14.
      I thought that was just elevator floors...?

As to the LV tapes it appears they copied all of the Fascap features or maybe asked Fascap to make tapes for them. I love Fascap tapes and have been using them for years but they too wear out and I've done that too. I think I have an old LV tape in a drawer in the shop.
      They didn't copy Fascap.

Those are from Fascap!

Robert I have no reason to doubt what you saw. It is simply amazing that such a situation exists. However I will tell you there are more who would call BS including yourself than those who would not.
      And there are those who do NOT call B.S., no matter what is said or done or obvious.

As evidence, I suggest the U.S.A. voters.

Comment

Originally posted by al.m.. View Post
        Good points David,I will have to look at that
        Did you measure the diagonals?? Measuring corner to corner will give you the closest that you can get. That's the only way I check for square. FWIW.

Comment

c
          Originally posted by Wally in Calgary View Post

Did you measure the diagonals?? Measuring corner to corner will give you the closest that you can get. That's the only way I check for square. FWIW.
          yes I did measure diagonally,have always considered it a accurate test.honestly,my old eyes had a easier time seeing the inaccuracy with the fifth cut

Wally in Calgary likes this.

Comment

Working...
          X