Let's see your table saw setups

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's see your table saw setups

I received a Ridgid 3650 for Christmas, , and I want to build a new stand, something like this less the router table,
    http://woodstore.net/mosaroce.html, and outfeed table that incoporates some storage. I have a general idea of what I want to do but I'd like to see some other setups for inspiration. Tell me what you did, didn't, should have, shouldn't have done. I've seen some in previous shop and gallery pic's but I'm sure there's more out there.
    Thanks for any input and ideas.
    Aaron
    Aaron

A closed mouth gathers no foot.

Re: Let's see your table saw setups

My TS setup incorporates a built in router table in the saw and uses the workbench as extra outfeed area.
    Attached Files

Comment

Here is my version borrowed from a Shopnotes design:

Since that photo was taken I have added a 12" wide outfeed extension to gap the space between my TS cart and main workbench/outfeed table. The saw is a Delta Contractor's saw and the router insert is a Lee Valley insert.

Next time the garage is in "woodworking mode" ... I will try to remember to get some more pictures.

Comment

Here is a link to one for a TS3650 on the Ridgid forum. Built using the general idea of the plans you are looking at. Lot's of pics for inspiration.

http://www.ridgidforum.com/forum/sho...50+workstation

Comment

gee i really liked my mobile lift stand for my 3650 till i saw that thing on the ridgid site!!
          i built a router table into the right side of my 3650, i really like the fact that i can use the tablesaw fence for a lot of router operations but that thing is awesome!!
          my next shop project!!
          my shop is a beaver lodge
          steve, sarnia, ont

1940's Beaver Jointer

Comment

Thanks for the pic's and link, I searched the ridgid forum but I missed that one, some good ideas.

Aaron
            Aaron

A closed mouth gathers no foot.

Comment

Working...
            X