Unisaw value

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unisaw value

I found a unisaw model 83-654 with a unifence. No extension table as it looks to be a 48" RIP capacity no mobile base. I would post pics but cant seem to do it on my mobile. The fence is the delta teal colour and doesnt look the the current models of unifence. What would a fair price for this saw be ??
  • Thread Continues Below...

Re: Unisaw value

I don't think there is a current model unifence?
    Rob

Comment

I did see a couple pictures with a mill colored fence and this has a delta coloured fence so I assumed it may have been older. It has unisaw platinum edition on the cabinet and the motor is 3hp.

Comment

sounds like newer one with the platinum sign
        picture??
        if nice 1000.00

Comment

That's great thank you. I wasnt sure as it doesnt have a massive extension table and it's only a unifence with a 48" rip. Looks to be in decent shape but looks like a bare bones unisaw. I believe firm price is $800 which isn't horrible.

Comment

I used to worry about rip capacity, but realistically anything over 24" means you can rip a sheet of ply in 1/2 and/or more.

if the saw is mint, motor is good and it's a true unisaw/cabinet saw (opposed to hybrid, which is still a good saw, but I'd pay less for)
            but if everything is in great shape, is plug & play for you, $800 is an ok deal, nothing wrong with offering less just to see.
            [insert something witty here]

Comment

• Thread Continues Below...
            Working...
            X