Can't wait to try this on everything

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't wait to try this on everything

A forum member recommended this in a thread about paste wax, so I decided to take advantage of the free shipping Lee Valley just had and ordered a can. Going to try it on almost everything. Click image for larger version

Name:	20190424_152419.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	3.29 MB
ID:	1234623
    Merv in Regina likes this.
  • Thread Continues Below...

Re: Can't wait to try this on everything

Originally posted by mrjuggles View Post
    A forum member recommended this in a thread about paste wax, so I decided to take advantage of the free shipping Lee Valley just had and ordered a can. Going to try it on almost everything. Click image for larger version

Name:	20190424_152419.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	3.29 MB
ID:	1234623
    I use it all the time on all the tables of my tools. Great stuff.

Comment

It is good stuff & I use it regularly. Not cheap though. It seems to work a little better than paste wax & is certainly a lot easier to apply.

Comment

when i was apprenticing, my mentor Frank used sealing wax, the kind you would use for canning. just clean your table or lathe ways,or fence off of glue and dust and other detritus, and rub the stick of paraffin on it just with squiggles and then run a board or piece of sheet good over it to move it around a bit, works great, its cheap and easy and no smell. give it a try. last quite a while and super easy to apply. i leave a stick on or near every machine. thx dk

Comment

....as stated above, works well. Make sure you have adequate ventilation when using it.

Comment

Working...
          X