Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jim DaddyO
    replied
    Bosch 1250 DEVS. I have one and love it. I call it the sander for people who don't like sanding. It does a great job.

Leave a comment:

• John Bartley
    replied
    Great product. I have a Bosch sander .... love it !!

Leave a comment:

• altiplano
    replied
    Good sander.

The Festool hose will fit.

Leave a comment:

• smallerstick
    replied
    Originally posted by al.m.. View Post
    side handle was in the box,still in ts original plastic sleeve,as well as a Allen wrench and a hose adapator
    really thinking it was never used before I gave it a test run,although I gave a decent dollar,it's only a fraction of what one new in store costs
    Bosch offers a hose which fits both the tool and a rigid shop vac. IIRC it also fits a 2" DC blast gate as well. Not badly priced and a good value. Lack of built in DC is a bummer but not an insurmountable obstacle. I hope you will enjoy using it as much as I have.

Leave a comment:

• al.m..
    replied
    Originally posted by smallerstick View Post
    That is a truly great tool! I have one and really don't know what i would do without it.. It takes off a huge amount of material in "aggressive" mode and can put on the finest finish imaginable as well.
    Great score Congrats!

You will need the side handle to keep it under control.
    side handle was in the box,still in ts original plastic sleeve,as well as a Allen wrench and a hose adapator
    really thinking it was never used before I gave it a test run,although I gave a decent dollar,it's only a fraction of what one new in store costs

Leave a comment:

• smallerstick
    replied
    That is a truly great tool! I have one and really don't know what i would do without it.. It takes off a huge amount of material in "aggressive" mode and can put on the finest finish imaginable as well.
    Great score Congrats!

You will need the side handle to keep it under control.

Leave a comment:

• al.m..
    started a topic Kijiji find

Kijiji find

picked this up a few days ago,looks like it's never been used Click image for larger version  Name:	image.jpeg Views:	29 Size:	1.19 MB ID:	1254099
    Click image for larger version  Name:	image.jpeg Views:	34 Size:	1.15 MB ID:	1254098
    Last edited by al.m..; 10-03-2019, 09:38 PM.
Working...
X