King Canada Bench Saw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• King Canada Bench Saw

I recently acquired an older saw, Model KC - M10, but it did not come with an owners manual, among other things. The blade needs alignment and I have no idea how to do it. I reached out to King Canada but they do not have a copy of the manual. I then asked if they could provide information on how to align the blade. No reply!
    If someone has this manual and would be willing to share it that would be greatly appreciated. If someone has a similar table and have the instructions that too would be appreciated.
  • Thread Continues Below...

Re: King Canada Bench Saw

Usually on a saw of that style, the trunnions are mounted as an assembly to the underside of the table. Normally 4 bolts are used. Loosen the 4 bolts and realign the assembly so that the blade aligns with the mitre slots then resecure them. It may take a couple of tries, tightening the bolts sometimes moves them out of position.
    The difference between a master and a beginner: The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.

Comment

Check out post #109 in this thread for an excellent article on this topic. The complete article is there.

https://forum.canadianwoodworking.co...d-unisaw/page3

Comment

Thank you smallerstick and Doug G. it is realigned I just hope it stays that way.

Comment

Working...
        X