Unisaw belts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unisaw belts

It is my understanding that belts for a Unisaw are sold in matched sets. I have just brought home an older model (cast Base) which seems in really good shape overall but it is in desperate need of new belts.
    What is my best source for these belts? Any help would be much appreciated. I do have a good local tool repair house but I have not yet contacted them.
    The difference between a master and a beginner: The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.
  • Thread Continues Below...

Re: Unisaw belts

FWIW,I have told by a industrial bearing and belt supply company that the manufacturing process for belts has made matching belts no longer nessecary all belts by the same manufacturer and same specs should be matched.
    iamtooler, WCraig and 2 others like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin M View Post
      FWIW,I have told by a industrial bearing and belt supply company that the manufacturing process for belts has made matching belts no longer nessecary all belts by the same manufacturer and same specs should be matched.
      Yes I agree.
      smallerstick likes this.
      • “The greatest lesson in life is to know that even fools are right sometimes.”Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin M View Post
        That makes life a lot easier, thanks very much.
        The difference between a master and a beginner: The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.

Comment

Working...
        X