Diamond burs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diamond burs

I was thinking about picking up a set of THESE from Lee Valley anyone use them? what kind of quality are they?
    Jerome
    Canada's South Coast

Port Colborne On.
    Every loaf of bread is a tragic tale of grains that could've become beer.......but didn't....
  • Thread Continues Below...

Re: Diamond burs

I haven't used those, but any 'economy' diamond products I've use have been very disappointing. They all wear out very quickly.

Comment

That's why I was asking. It use to be LV had only good quality products even their special buys, but after trying their special buy multi-tool blades I am wary of buying anything from them that is not usual stock and even then I have to give it a good look over. I'm glad they opened a store by me so I can actually touch and feel what I'm getting, I can't trust them anymore to order online and that's a shame.
      Jerome
      Canada's South Coast

Port Colborne On.
      Every loaf of bread is a tragic tale of grains that could've become beer.......but didn't....

Comment

Unless you have some miniature to do, their is no use for those very small one. The one I have are the big one use in the industrie and I use them almost every week and they last long time. The only precaution you have to do is, secure them on a block of wood like I do to prevent them to kick each other because they are harden and easy to cheap, they are like carbide. I have some small one and never used them and they are only good for Dremmel.

Comment

We have a set of those, and Ryobi electric mini die grinder. My wife has used them for creating openings in fired clay pots and they worked well without any damage to the bit, but I think that's pretty light duty work.

Comment

Working...
          X