• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Festool CXS drill

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	121
Size:	2.70 MB
ID:	1328843 Just got my new CXS drill in from Ultimate Tools.
    Wayne
  • Thread Continues Below...

Re: Festool CXS drill

Nice.
    I’ve had a TXS for a few years now. Great little drill with plenty of power for its size.
    Mike @ Buck Lake

Comment

Ya, comments like yours are what got me interested and i saw Peter Parfitt using one in his videos and thought "what an interesting little drill". I tried to find negatives on it but whoever owned one really liked it. When i tried to buy one no one had one and then Ultimate sent me a flyer saying they had just gotten a few in and if i wanted one before they sold out place an order and i did. Not disappointed 😃
      Wayne

Comment

Mine is 4 years old, still works great, it's a really nice versatile drill.......Regards, Rod.
        Work is the curse of the riding class.

Comment

Hi Rod: This thing is incredible. It is half the weight of my Milwaukee and driving in 3” screws without a hiccup. I used my impact to make a pilot hole and then picking up the CXS to drive the screw was like driving the screw with nothing in my hand. Its definitely a keeper. Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	63
Size:	2.83 MB
ID:	1328942
          Wayne

Comment

For those without an unlimited budget, the Bosch Flexi-click does the same thing as the Festool for half the price and does it better!
            The difference between a master and a beginner: The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.

Comment

• Thread Continues Below...

Originally posted by smallerstick View Post
              For those without an unlimited budget, the Bosch Flexi-click does the same thing as the Festool for half the price and does it better!
              You have owned a CXS and the Bosch too i guess. The Bosch doesn't look like it will stand up right very well. This little CXS i have would only fall over if you intentionally knocked it over. Thats not a deal breaker for some but it is really nice for me that when i reach for it it isn't laying down. I bought this after watching people use it on videos that we demonstrating something else but using this little drill in the process. I scoured the net trying to find a reason not to buy one but the people that i asked all had theirs for years and loved them. I never had good experiences with Bosch tools over the years but if you want a cheap drill go for it.

Wayne

Comment

Working...
              X