Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stevem
    replied
    the two horizontal rods are probably really hard, like the rods for holddown(on the fence), it looks like they are cross drilled for the "hold in" bars and are drilled and tapped in the ends for the wing nuts

Leave a comment:

• Soak-N-Fused
    replied
    Originally posted by oldtimers View Post
    If I remember good, the one I had in the past was for the 88, 1/2'' in diam. by around 6" long and the one for 103, 1/4' in diam., somewere also 6'' long and bent to a 1 1/2'' long. I hope that will help you.
    THANK YOU oldtimers!!! THAT is what I was looking for!

Merci Beaucoup!!
    Mike

Leave a comment:

• oldtimers
    replied
    If I remember good, the one I had in the past was for the 88, 1/2'' in diam. by around 6" long and the one for 103, 1/4' in diam., somewere also 6'' long and bent to a 1 1/2'' long. I hope that will help you.

Leave a comment:

• stevem
    replied
    same as me! the "hold in" parts

Leave a comment:

• Soak-N-Fused
    replied
    The parts I seek are #88 & #103 in the diagram I attached.
    Mike

Leave a comment:

• stevem
    replied
    I have the complete holddown consisting of the rods on the fence and the cast holddown piece. mine is missing the adjustable rods that hold the workpiece against the fence

which parts are you missing?

ive done lots of mortises without the parts that hold the workpiece to the fence

Leave a comment:

• Soak-N-Fused
    started a topic Beaver 3700 Drill Press mortising HOLD DOWNS

Beaver 3700 Drill Press mortising HOLD DOWNS

Well I managed to get a fence and related castings from a VERY GENEROUS fellow member(THANKS Dustin!!) but I need to find the rod type hold downs or at least the dimensions so I can fabricate them. .
    Anyone have a spare set!?!? If not, do you have a photo with the dimensions I can copy??

Click image for larger version

Name:	Beaver Mortising Parts.jpg
Views:	147
Size:	400.2 KB
ID:	1252044
    Any assistance is GREATLY appreciated.
    Mike
    Attached Files
Working...
X