Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pressure gauge/regulator for Fuji Turbine?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pressure gauge/regulator for Fuji Turbine?

When using my Fuji Mini-mite 4 turbine and gravity gun I find I often struggle with getting the air flow/pressure setting 'just right' for different finishes (laquer, solvent stain, etc). The Fuji comes with a simple ball valve on the air hose fitting that attaches to the gun, and said ball valve has nothing in the way of a repeatable setting

Here's what the fuji comes with for a air flow ball valve. https://www.busybeetools.com/product...alve-fuji.html

In the past when i've sprayed with compressor based guns, setting my air flow/pressure was easy with an adjustable regulator with gauge usually screwed right into the gun air inlet. This made switching between products and their individual settings trivially easy and repeatable.

Does anything similar exist for the Fuji turbine guns? I have been through their online catalogs and cant seem to find anything.

Cheers
    Last edited by cstephens2; 09-13-2020, 01:09 PM.
  • Thread Continues Below...

Re: Pressure gauge/regulator for Fuji Turbine?

Assuming you find nothing, and the hose ID is suitable, dare I suggest cutting the expensive hose and installing standard air-hose barbed fittings so a valve/regulator can be put in the line? Caution: I don't know much about this spraying stuff!

Comment

Re: Pressure gauge/regulator for Fuji Turbine?

Originally posted by billh View Post
      Assuming you find nothing, and the hose ID is suitable, dare I suggest cutting the expensive hose and installing standard air-hose barbed fittings so a valve/regulator can be put in the line? Caution: I don't know much about this spraying stuff!
      Yeah that definitely wont work properly. The whole system is meant to work with 1/2" hose to get the high volume at low pressure.

Comment

Working...
      X