Delta Tenoning Jig 34-182C

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Delta Tenoning Jig 34-182C

Anyone knows Delta tenoning Jig 34-182c can be using in King table saw model:KC-10KX
  • Thread Continues Below...

Re: Delta Tenoning Jig 34-182C

I'm not familiar with that exact jig (I have a Delta jig, but no idea model #)

but they are all designed in much the same way.

they slide along in the mitre slot, the work piece is clamped in place and that clamping surface can be moved to/from the blade via dial.

so I would be confident using which ever jig I had (many dif makers, most all look the same) in any table saw I had.
    [insert something witty here]

Comment

Many thanks Tom.

Comment

Originally posted by lezh70 View Post
        Anyone knows Delta tenoning Jig 34-182c can be using in King table saw model:KC-10KX
        To add to what Tom said .... in my experience, not all saws have the same distance between the blade and the mitre slot. A Delta tenoning jig will fit certain Delta saws and have a good range of adjustment. They may not have that same range of adjustment on other saws, depending on that spacing from blade to mitre slot.

In my case I bought a General International contractor saw many years ago. Then I came into a Delta tenoning jig. I had to disassemble the jig and drill/tap new mounting holes in the base for remounting the bar that rides in the mitre slot. That way I cold get the assembly the correct distance from the blade to give me a full range of adjustments.
        Last edited by John Bartley; 03-16-2019, 08:14 AM. Reason: corrected what I did (long time ago)
        KenL likes this.

Comment

I have the Craftex jig which is a copy of the Delta and had to do some reassembly/ remaking to get it to work on my Craftsman saw. It was nothing too serious, just a couple of shims and all was right. It works quite well to rough out a tenon or other, similar vertical cuts.

Ken

Comment

Working...
          X