Bed plans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bed plans

Can someone point me to a good website to get plans for making a twin storage bed?
    thanks
    Last edited by scroudt; 10-22-2020, 10:34 PM.
  • Thread Continues Below...

Re: Bed plans

Did you try lee valley store?

Comment

Originally posted by Wood Grower View Post
      Did you try lee valley store?
      I checked out the website but didn't really see anything. No wood working stores anywhere near me. Guess I should have stated a website with plans.

Comment

Hi Brian, hope you are keeping well, I went on Google and found there are lots of plans, I checked this one out, looks pretty nice, maybe you like it there are 4 videos I believe, have a look, be safe.

Of course I am not allowed to upload the link, I'll see if I can get around it

go to YouTube and type in the top line, it should get you there I hope

Click image for larger version

Name:	bed 2.jpg
Views:	66
Size:	31.0 KB
ID:	1301263 ​​​​​​​

Have fun and take care
        Leo Van Der Loo

Comment

Originally posted by scroudt View Post

I checked out the website but didn't really see anything. No wood working stores anywhere near me. Guess I should have stated a website with plans.
          Call lee valley and talk to people. Maybe they have. They sell plans and maybe they have but don’t show online. Should be 1800 number or closest store to you to talk with
          scroudt likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Leo Van Der Loo View Post
            Hi Brian, hope you are keeping well, I went on Google and found there are lots of plans, I checked this one out, looks pretty nice, maybe you like it there are 4 videos I believe, have a look, be safe.

Of course I am not allowed to upload the link, I'll see if I can get around it

go to YouTube and type in the top line, it should get you there I hope

Click image for larger version

Name:	bed 2.jpg
Views:	66
Size:	31.0 KB
ID:	1301263
            Thanks Leo, I'm doing well. Super busy with everything though.

Comment

• Thread Continues Below...
            Working...
            X