order to cnc software

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• order to cnc software

I'm sure some of you are aware of the Allmoxy software that creates all your paperwork from order input and now even from 3d Design.
    Everything from cabinet cut lists to shipping invoices. (this is not a sales pitch) It really is quite an amazing tool.

I've been working with the software on my own trying to find out if it would work for us as we are a custom cabinet manufacturer and with more dealers coming on board all the time, we need to cut down on our administration time.

My question is I'm wondering if anyone knows of any other software that works this way?

We have an excel based pricing form, however it's quite difficult to create lists and forms that pull information from data that is inputted.
    I've thought about trying microsoft access but that is a totally different language to learn.
    Anyone have any knowledge on this?
    Oh, my main reason for looking elsewhere is Allmoxy incurs a fairly hefty monthly charge for just trying to make something work which could take me a year or more to get running.

thanks
  • Thread Continues Below...

Re: order to cnc software

It's been a half dozen years or more in retirement during which time the world and new products have passed me by, such as yours mentioned. But it seems from your brief note, for which I apologize in not seeing it sooner, that you are eliminating Access prematurely. And, perhaps Access has become out of date since I last used it but I would respectfully suggest you make sure you have not prematurely ruled it out, given its Excel integration. I found it quite feasible to work with. Sorry I am not of more assistance but, I wish you well.
    Start slow and wind down gracefully

Comment

Hi

I realize this is an old thread but I am new to the forum.

I am also not pitching anything here, but I used a program called “ContractorTools” for about 8 years in our staircase business. We had over 1000 unique items in different species and all you do is put each item into the library and you can build a quotation from these items by just adding them to your job.

It also produced material lists and lots of other different costing breakdowns to see your profit for each item etc. You are also able to send things to excel and set up
      Custom forms and choose what type of information you want on it.

The best part is that this is an app that is only (when I bought it) $20. There is no monthly fee.

There are add on “cost books” that are mainly for the building trade but they are not required to buy. I’ll upload a few pictures shortly so you can see if this is a fit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

http://help.contractortools.com/en/

Comment

Thanks for the link.

Brian
          If your dreams don't scare you, you are not dreaming big enough

Comment

Your welcome. Hope it helps. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Comment

• Thread Continues Below...
            Working...
            X