Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woodwreck
    replied
    It's been a half dozen years or more in retirement during which time the world and new products have passed me by, such as yours mentioned. But it seems from your brief note, for which I apologize in not seeing it sooner, that you are eliminating Access prematurely. And, perhaps Access has become out of date since I last used it but I would respectfully suggest you make sure you have not prematurely ruled it out, given its Excel integration. I found it quite feasible to work with. Sorry I am not of more assistance but, I wish you well.

Leave a comment:

• MikeD519
    started a topic order to cnc software

order to cnc software

I'm sure some of you are aware of the Allmoxy software that creates all your paperwork from order input and now even from 3d Design.
    Everything from cabinet cut lists to shipping invoices. (this is not a sales pitch) It really is quite an amazing tool.

I've been working with the software on my own trying to find out if it would work for us as we are a custom cabinet manufacturer and with more dealers coming on board all the time, we need to cut down on our administration time.

My question is I'm wondering if anyone knows of any other software that works this way?

We have an excel based pricing form, however it's quite difficult to create lists and forms that pull information from data that is inputted.
    I've thought about trying microsoft access but that is a totally different language to learn.
    Anyone have any knowledge on this?
    Oh, my main reason for looking elsewhere is Allmoxy incurs a fairly hefty monthly charge for just trying to make something work which could take me a year or more to get running.

thanks
Working...
X