#4 Basket Illusion Vase

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #4 Basket Illusion Vase

Just finished my fourth piece using the basket illusion technique. I am kind of enjoying doing these a person has to do something to pass winter by, so guess for me it is this.
    Attached Files
    Beaverfever1988, Garth and 7 others like this.
  • Thread Continues Below...

Re: #4 Basket Illusion Vase

Originally posted by woodguy7 View Post
    Just finished my fourth piece using the basket illusion technique. I am kind of enjoying doing these a person has to do something to pass winter by, so guess for me it is this.
    Nice work . Could you please either use the camera on the top left to post multiple pics or use the size option to embed your pics in your post. It's a real PITA to go back and forth just to see a pic. We just had a discussion about this yesterday. Please read this . Check #17 for sure. I'm sure others will appreciate it too. TIA.
    woodguy7 and beachburl like this.

Comment

And a good few hours of winter you would have passed doing some very nice indeed, that is so very nice I like the single reed ring just under the flair at the top.
      woodguy7 likes this.

Comment

I know HOW to do this, but I don't have the patience, nor the skill. After all there are only three types of people in the world: those who can do math, and those who can't.

Noel
        "Being so impressed with the beauty of nature, I never cease to be amazed at how the
        'touch of the human hand' can transform it into another kind of beauty that is so uniquely human.
        "
        John Snow, Outdoorsman and Retired Teacher

Comment

Originally posted by Wally in Calgary View Post

Nice work . Could you please either use the camera on the top left to post multiple pics or use the size option to embed your pics in your post. It's a real PITA to go back and forth just to see a pic. We just had a discussion about this yesterday. Please read this . Check #17 for sure. I'm sure others will appreciate it too. TIA.
          I didn't know I was doing somthing that could be done another way . I'll try that next time.

Comment

I didn't know I was doing somthing that could be done another way . I'll try that next time.
            Thanks -- that makes it easier for all.

Comment

• Thread Continues Below...
            Working...
            X