• Show
Clear All

• Pen for hunter

Small order. Click image for larger version

Name:	00000IMG_00000_BURST20200503085840728_COVER.jpg
Views:	171
Size:	2.97 MB
ID:	1281402
    Randy in Calgary, tool fan and 4 others like this.
  • Thread Continues Below...

Re: Pen for hunter

You're a hunter.
    Did you make it for yourself?
    Nice, again, Jacques.

Noel

"Being so impressed with the beauty of nature, I never cease to be amazed at how the
    'touch of the human hand' can transform it into another kind of beauty that is so uniquely human.
    "

John Snow, Outdoorsman and Retired Teacher

Comment

Merci Noel and Yup I am a Moose hunter, but those are not for me, it is an order for a customer. (My moose territory is about five minutes drive from my residence and we get a moose and sometimes two every year. lol.. I even sometimes have moose on my property, last year I had three in front of my patio the friday before the hunt started, (drove Sophie up the wall lol) but I don't shoot anything on my property .
      Have a nice week
      Jacques

Comment

Look great!!!! I have made both those models for hunters with moose and deer antler and they look really cool.

Comment

Very nice. I made two pens out of moose antler for my niece and nephew. The antler was from the last moose their dad ( my brother) killed before he died from cancer. I was with him when he shot the moose. I did a little write up about the hunt and included it in the pen case. They were moved and very appreciative of the gift.
          Wally in Calgary likes this.
          Cheers
          Randy

Comment

Working...
          X