Interesting FYI Tidbit - Brusso Hardware

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting FYI Tidbit - Brusso Hardware

I usually buy my Brusso hinges from Rockler. For the JB-103 hinge I use most it is $35. I found out the other day when looking for a better deal on them that on the Brusso website they are only $31! In addition, Brusso was having a $10 off sale. So I got 6 sets for my next 6 boxes. Not sure why the price difference seems like the manufacturer would have the highest prices (full price) and all the rest would be something less than that.
  • Thread Continues Below...

Re: Interesting FYI Tidbit - Brusso Hardware

Lee Valley carries some Brusso too. Not sure how their prices compare, but if you take advantage of their 15% off gift card offer, they may be cheaper.

Comment

I recently purchased direct from Brusso too since the other shops didn't carry the hinges I wanted. They arrived in good time and I was happy with the service.

Comment

Originally posted by Ed in Calgary View Post
        I recently purchased direct from Brusso too since the other shops didn't carry the hinges I wanted. They arrived in good time and I was happy with the service.
        How were the shipping & customs charges?

Comment

Their site allows you to shop in Cdn dollars and the shipping was minimal with no duty charges, at least not for my order.

Comment

Thanks, that's good to know. I just love quality hardware.

Comment

• Thread Continues Below...
            Working...
            X