Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andy in NS
    replied
    Droddis Thank you for your kind words, always happy to help a fellow woodworker or metal worker, I have been woodworking as a hobby and profession for over 40 years.

The new store is double the size and very bright and open, we have just about every tool Busy Bee sells now on display and our inventory is 95% or better so we should have what you are looking for.

There are special three day sales and demonstrations in he very near future, you can join the Busy Bee Mail list for more information.

If fellow woodworkers are looking for domestic hardwoods and you are in the HRM area, I keep a list of small mills who offer superior wood products for the wood worker and Turners.

Have a great Day

As for finding us, we are next door to Swish, Cora, Mezza and Budget are basically in our parking lot.

Andrew

Leave a comment:

• Droddis
    replied
    Andrew who is there at times seems to be the one person who cares of has a lot of knowledge. I dropped in today but I think most of the stuff from display has been sold already. There was a good deal on a 3Hp 12" table saw and some metal lathes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• scooby074
    replied
    Originally posted by ErikM View Post
    Is this where Princess Auto was on Wright Ave, will be a lot larger site?
    Nope

Its in the "Swish" building. Buried in another non-descript stripmall of doom like the last one.

Hopefully the change of scenery lights a fire under the ass of the staff. BBT in dartmouth is full on apathetic with customer service in the pits.

Leave a comment:

• ErikM
    replied
    Is this where Princess Auto was on Wright Ave, will be a lot larger site?

Leave a comment:

• Busy Bee Tools
    started a topic Busy Bee Tools Dartmouth N.S. Store Moving

Busy Bee Tools Dartmouth N.S. Store Moving

We are happy to announce that our Dartmouth Nova Scotia store is moving to a double the size store, less than 5 minutes away from the current location. Our Moving Sale is now on and we're targeting a late Summer opening in the new store.

More details can be found here
    https://bit.ly/2Wjhhp1

We look forward to being able to serve our customers better in this new & improved location.

B.Regards,
    Hanif Balolia
    President
    Busy Bee Tools
    Last edited by Busy Bee Tools; 06-06-2019, 02:56 PM.
Working...
X