Clear All

• Woodwreck
    replied
    See. "best aftermarket table saw fence"

Leave a comment:

• smallerstick
    replied
    Originally posted by Bradberg View Post
    As you pointed out Doug, the table is only 1 3/8" thick. I was considering the same solution as you used. I was also considering clamping the rail in the correct position to the table and then using a transfer punch to mark the holes from the back, drill and countersink new holes in the rails and use the existing holes in the table. I am looking at the Align a RIP from Busy Bee or the Stallion CWI-F30.
    I have used the Align a rip and can vouch for its quality and ease of use.

Leave a comment:

• Bradberg
    replied
    As you pointed out Doug, the table is only 1 3/8" thick. I was considering the same solution as you used. I was also considering clamping the rail in the correct position to the table and then using a transfer punch to mark the holes from the back, drill and countersink new holes in the rails and use the existing holes in the table. I am looking at the Align a RIP from Busy Bee or the Stallion CWI-F30.

Leave a comment:

• Doug G
    replied
    I installed a Delta 36 T30 T2 fence on my Rockwell Delta 34090 A saw eight years ago, here's a link to a post I made on the installation. The T2 has been replaced by a T3 model but I don't think there is much difference other than maybe they have replaced some of the steel with aluminum. Hard to find in Canada but Home Depot in the US sells it for about $220 US. I'm happy with it after almost 8 years, good solid fence. I believe it is a clone of the Biesemeyer?

https://forum.canadianwoodworking.co...090a-table-saw

Leave a comment:

• altiplano
    replied
    I have a General International contractor saw with a crappy fence and I picked up a General "baby" Beismeyer fence - and it works great. I had to drill 2 holes I think to get everything to line up well, but that was easy enough...

Leave a comment:

• Bradberg
    started a topic Fence Upgrade

Fence Upgrade

New member here, recently retired. I have owned a Rockwell Beaver 34050 for about 45 years and have done battle with the fence system long enough. Just curious as to what others have upgraded their fence to and any issues installing. TIA
Working...
X