Baseball game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baseball game

Started carving these with my C&C. Turning out to be big sellers. This one is solid maple. Building some now out of pine to keep costs down. Click image for larger version

Name:	baseball.jpg
Views:	202
Size:	70.8 KB
ID:	1282410
    PeterTZ, bogmer and 2 others like this.
    sigpic
  • Thread Continues Below...

Re: Baseball game

Very cool. What type of machine do you have Paul?
    See ya

Comment

It is the Shapoko xxl. It is a fun toy. lol Click image for larger version

Name:	C&C.jpg
Views:	121
Size:	112.8 KB
ID:	1282636
      sigpic

Comment

Nice. If you have any more pics and specs, send me a pm.
        See ya

Comment

That’s a very cool game Paul. I have an x-carve. I don’t do carving as a business, and have no intention. It’s hard enough keeping up with my pens and writing accessories.
          Do you cover the board, then carve through, so you can paint it black?
          This would be an excellent game out on the back deck. I would love to make one for myself, if you wouldn’t mind sharing the file.
          Thanks
          Darrin

Timber Elegance
          My Etsy Store

Comment

I carve it first. If it is maple I just paint in the lines then sand off excess, If it is pine I have to seal the carve with a couple coats of Poly before painting to avoid bleeding. I am at work so not sure if I can send it but I will try, I use Aspire so hopfully you can open it. I will send in Private message
            sigpic

Comment

Ok, silly question time .... I don't "balls" or "strikes" listed, only the cumulative "walk" and "strike out". I also don't see any "stealing base". Am I just not seeing them or are they not included?

Otherwise ... looks like fun !!

Comment

Each roll of dice is a man up to plate. either move to base and advance runners orOut somehow. There is a sacrifice fly in which all runners advance but man out.no strikes or balls
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Paul/Sarnia View Post
                  Each roll of dice is a man up to plate. either move to base and advance runners orOut somehow. There is a sacrifice fly in which all runners advance but man out.no strikes or balls
                  Ahh ok, got it. Thank you !!

Comment

At the risk of infuriating purists, I bet this goes a lot quicker than...
                    (I'm already ducking)
                    THIS I might be inclined to try.
                    Les Groeller likes this.
                    Noel

"Being so impressed with the beauty of nature, I never cease to be amazed at how the
                    'touch of the human hand' can transform it into another kind of beauty that is so uniquely human.
                    "

John Snow, Outdoorsman and Retired Teacher

Comment

Nice job. I like the pegs better than the marbles everyone else seems to be using.
                      Jamie www.turneddesignsbyjamie.etsy.com

Comment

In the middle column of dice, what does the 2nd one up from the bottom say? Can't quite make it out. Thanks

Comment

Working...
                        X