Plant stand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plant stand

I have started on a bit of an easy project building my wife a plant stand. I am setting up bottom foot to cut in half for each side. It is already relief cut next to feet. She likes the shelf so far.
    John Bartley and bogmer like this.
  • Thread Continues Below...

Re: Plant stand

I love building planters and stuff.... You can make them as complicated as you want.
    Wood Grower likes this.
    Follow me on Instagram
    Or like my page on Facebook
    This is my website www.matteout.com

Comment

Originally posted by bogmer View Post
      I love building planters and stuff.... You can make them as complicated as you want.
      Absolutely! I have been using a stand similar to this but I modified the idea to suit some marginal material that could almost be considered as scrap pieces, to give a unique look unlike the squared / perfect look of the example piece I worked from.

It does seem looking at the plant stands online there is a nearly endless idea to increase size and such of the shelves!

Comment

Originally posted by Wood Grower View Post

Absolutely! I have been using a stand similar to this but I modified the idea to suit some marginal material that could almost be considered as scrap pieces, to give a unique look unlike the squared / perfect look of the example piece I worked from.

It does seem looking at the plant stands online there is a nearly endless idea to increase size and such of the shelves!
        Here's the one and only Plant stand that I've made --Cherry and Granite.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Plant.jpg
Views:	71
Size:	8.3 KB
ID:	1296776
        Wood Grower likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Wally in Calgary View Post

Here's the one and only Plant stand that I've made --Cherry and Granite.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Plant.jpg
Views:	71
Size:	8.3 KB
ID:	1296776
          Looks like a good time to mortise into the side of it and make some more shelves!!!

Comment

Working...
          X