T molding source in Canada

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• T molding source in Canada

Does anyone know a source in Canada for 1 inch black T molding for a table top? I am looking for 12 feet of it. I found it at T molding dot com but I am hoping I can get it in Canada.
    Attached Files
  • Thread Continues Below...

Re: T molding source in Canada

Originally posted by akabek View Post
    Does anyone know a source in Canada for 1 inch black T molding for a table top? I am looking for 12 feet of it. I found it at T molding dot com but I am hoping I can get it in Canada.
    How about this one??

Comment

I already saw that. The problem is they do not carry 1 inch (although I can trim it) and they only sell by the roll. I need 12 feet rather than the 125 foot role they sell.

Comment

I’m only familiar with wood T Astricles. They may go by another name up here. It’s the molding between 2 hinged doors.

Comment

I already saw that. The problem is they do not carry 1 inch (although I can trim it) and they only sell by the roll. I need 12 feet rather than the 125 foot role they sell.
          Do you have any small lumber supply stores or hardware stores near you? I would check places like that to see if they sell pcs off the roll. Windsor plywood has it out here and also Timbertown, I think.

Comment

Ontario is currently in lock down so I have only looked on line for the time being.

Comment

You have to get wider than you need and trim it. If not you do not you will not get a tight fit between the edge of the table and the moulding as the stuff I had was rounded on the edges. I trimmed it with a planer blade. Slide the blade along the top of the table. I would rather doubt you will find someone that will sell part of a roll .
              If your dreams don't scare you, you are not dreaming big enough

Comment

Ontario is currently in lock down so I have only looked on line for the time being.
                I have a part roll of 32mm Grey if you get absolutely stuck. You could have 12' for the cost of postage if you like.

Comment

Thanks Wally, I may take you up on your offer.

Brian, where did you buy the molding?

Comment

I bought some years and years ago at an RV dealers that does repairs. My dealer was Sicards near Smithville.
                    John
                    If you learn from your mistakes, then I'm getting a fantastic education.

Comment

Thanks for all the responses. I decided to buy 15 feet from T-molding dot com in the US for $30US shipped. Still much cheaper than buying a 150 foot role.
                      Wally in Calgary likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X