Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any Winnipeg wood clubs or rentable wood shop space?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Winnipeg wood clubs or rentable wood shop space?

Hi, am new here, this forum is a great start for ideas and I have gotten great help so far.
    - I am wondering if people might know of any wood clubs or similar things in Winnipeg I am wanting to build up my skills by sharing with other woodworkers - Im starting to gather tools and materials for a simple basement shop.
    -I am also thinking about the idea of seeing if I can set up a shop with another person or with or other people - or - if there are already people out there who are looking to share their rent expenses for their shop.
    I am wanting to build some simple pieces for the home and for sale, using basic tools like band saw, table saw, sander, drill press - I have built and sold picnic tables and chairs way back.

happy to hear any kind of feedback
    Cheers
    Ed

Re: Any Winnipeg wood clubs or rentable wood shop space?

I know that the Airforce Base (17 Wing) has a wood working club. It's not right on the base, just outside the main gate on Whytewold Rd. I think it's open to the public for a fee.

Cheers

Comment

You could contact the Canadian Woodworker Store. It's 1052 (I think) Portage Ave, or Lee Valley. They bothe offer wood courses to some extent. It would be in their best interest to know of any clubs, and or shop rentals.

Alby.....Melita

Comment

These are my thoughts about some type of woodworking club, or co-op and to be more specific, starting one in Winnipeg. http://forum.canadianwoodworking.com...op-in-Winnipeg

Comment

Working...
        X