Offset router table for the Incra LS17 Super System

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Offset router table for the Incra LS17 Super System

Hi Everyone.. I'm replacing my small store-bought bench top router table with a home made floor model with storage. I ordered a new Incra Mast R Lift II and the Incra LS17 super system and am planning to make the top and the rest of the unit myself. (Lift arrived yesterday but fence system will be a couple weeks). In the mean-time, I'm looking at designs that will accommodate this bad boy fence system. It looks like the usual table size is 27" x 43" deep. here's a link to what I'm talking about.... http://www.incra.com/product_rtf_lssuper.htm

Does anyone have any plans / suggestions for this type of offset table. I'm seeing plenty of plans for centre mounted tables but looking for ideas/plans for offset.

Thanks...
  • Thread Continues Below...

Re: Offset router table for the Incra LS17 Super System

Would you consider just buying the 27 x 43 top from Incra as well (www.incramentaltools.com) and then building a standard cabinet underneath it, with a 5th "leg" to support the overhanging portion of the top?

Comment

Just ran across this: http://www.woodmagazine.com/woodwork...er-table-plan/

There is an option for compatibility with the previous version of the Incra Jig, I imagine it would work with the current version as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Harvey Dunn View Post
        Would you consider just buying the 27 x 43 top from Incra as well (www.incramentaltools.com) and then building a standard cabinet underneath it, with a 5th "leg" to support the overhanging portion of the top?
        Hi Harvey... Thanks - that's what I did. Incra 27 x 43 top is on its way and I started this week (with help from ET) on the base cabinet... Should be nice when its completed. Thanks..

Comment

Are you done yet?
          I should also mention—and it absolutely pains me to say this—that there are crazy people who agree with what you have to say. I’m not saying you’re crazy. I’m saying they’re crazy. But you’re both saying the same thing.

Comment

Working...
          X