replied
    Re: Offset router table for the Incra LS17 Super System

Are you done yet?

Leave a comment:

• Shabahfan
    replied

Originally posted by Harvey Dunn View Post
    Would you consider just buying the 27 x 43 top from Incra as well (www.incramentaltools.com) and then building a standard cabinet underneath it, with a 5th "leg" to support the overhanging portion of the top?
    Hi Harvey... Thanks - that's what I did. Incra 27 x 43 top is on its way and I started this week (with help from ET) on the base cabinet... Should be nice when its completed. Thanks..

Leave a comment:

• Harvey Dunn
    replied

Just ran across this: http://www.woodmagazine.com/woodwork...er-table-plan/

There is an option for compatibility with the previous version of the Incra Jig, I imagine it would work with the current version as well.

Leave a comment:

• Harvey Dunn
    replied

Would you consider just buying the 27 x 43 top from Incra as well (www.incramentaltools.com) and then building a standard cabinet underneath it, with a 5th "leg" to support the overhanging portion of the top?

Leave a comment:

• Shabahfan
    started a topic Offset router table for the Incra LS17 Super System

Offset router table for the Incra LS17 Super System

Hi Everyone.. I'm replacing my small store-bought bench top router table with a home made floor model with storage. I ordered a new Incra Mast R Lift II and the Incra LS17 super system and am planning to make the top and the rest of the unit myself. (Lift arrived yesterday but fence system will be a couple weeks). In the mean-time, I'm looking at designs that will accommodate this bad boy fence system. It looks like the usual table size is 27" x 43" deep. here's a link to what I'm talking about.... http://www.incra.com/product_rtf_lssuper.htm

Does anyone have any plans / suggestions for this type of offset table. I'm seeing plenty of plans for centre mounted tables but looking for ideas/plans for offset.

Thanks...
Working...
X