Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dust Deputy Prices

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16

    Re: Dust Deputy Prices

    Jwan12

    You can re-arrange the configuration to take up the same (or less) footprint than the standard dust collector on its own.

    https://forum.canadianwoodworking.co...dust-collector

    https://forum.canadianwoodworking.co...th-dust-deputy
    Cheers
    Randy

    Comment

    • Thread Continues Below...

    • #17

      Re: Dust Deputy Prices

      Originally posted by Randy in Calgary
      Jwan12

      You can re-arrange the configuration to take up the same (or less) footprint than the standard dust collector on its own.

      https://forum.canadianwoodworking.co...dust-collector

      https://forum.canadianwoodworking.co...th-dust-deputy
      Thanks. I will study it ;)


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

      Comment


      • #18

        Re: Dust Deputy Prices

        This is my old set up,was built from a 2hp king,and had the same footprint as the original.
        Attached Files

        Comment


        • #19

          Re: Dust Deputy Prices

          Originally posted by al.m..
          This is my old set up,was built from a 2hp king,and had the same footprint as the original.
          Looks good!

          Thanks.


          Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

          Comment


          • #20

            Re: Dust Deputy Prices

            Jwan12
            unfortunately my summer has gotten away from with golfing and other home projects so the dust deputy is still sitting in the box. I do plan on copying Randy’s design and as I would also like to reduce the footprint as much as possible. My shop is only 200 square feet. Hopefully very soon as golf season comes to an end.
            Mike

            Comment


            • #21

              Re: Dust Deputy Prices

              Originally posted by mike66 View Post
              Jwan12
              unfortunately my summer has gotten away from with golfing and other home projects so the dust deputy is still sitting in the box. I do plan on copying Randy’s design and as I would also like to reduce the footprint as much as possible. My shop is only 200 square feet. Hopefully very soon as golf season comes to an end.
              Mike
              To add on Randy's design, we've had a couple threads now about bleeder lines - it's a quick and easy way to equalise the vacuum inside your barrel so that you can use a plastic bag without having to fuss around with crazy carpets or anything else like that.

              Comment

              • Thread Continues Below...
              Working...
              X