Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Shop vac/dust deputy/Dewalt Random Orbit Sander Adventure

Originally posted by gnlman View Post
    Hi. Yes dust deputy is a great little item. I used to use one with my old Craftsmen shopvac which had adjustable cfm which was nice as I could turn it down to use sanders...it had too much suction at full power. Here is a picture of the cart I used to use before I got the CT36 and Onieda dust cobra. I put a tool rest on the top so I could put my tracksaw, router, or sander down behind me so I didn't trip over the hoses....lol

Click image for larger version Name:	IMG_1786.JPG Views:	1 Size:	94.1 KB ID:	1177102

Here you go

Click image for larger version

Name:	dust Deputy.jpg
Views:	0
Size:	75.3 KB
ID:	1177217

Have fun and take care
    Leo Van Der Loo

Comment

• Thread Continues Below...

I can't help but wonder,a quick Kijji search shows a used dyson for $150, pretty compact to hang on the wall for a dedicated for sanding only. Wonder I'd it would stand up to that sot of use

Comment

thank you leo..how did you do that???...lol

Al. I have a friend that ended up with a free household central vac canister which he put a dust deputy in line with....sounds like a dyson to me...it works great for small tools as it has lots of suction and nothing getting to the filters..much like a dyson....I bet it would work fine...and much quieter than a shop vac..lol
        Greg
        Bob just past Ayr likes this.

Comment

Hey here is an idea. You could month the central vac outside your shop and put the cyclone inside and have no sound from the vacuum at all in the shop. How is that for an idea?
          https://www.facebook.com/gregsreinventions2016/

Comment

Working...
          X