Budget sanding cyclone

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Budget sanding cyclone

Took a chance with this,time will tell if it's durable.l bought this " used once" cyclonic vacume off Kijji,a vacume salesman had a few,apparently these have great suction and wands that break first time they are used.This vacume does have great suction,and is extremely quiet, has a hepa filter,I've sanded enough to fill the canister three times,and both the pre filter and the hepa filter look clean,so I'm hopeful the cyclone is keeping sanding dust out of the motor.i cut the end off the hose,and used a piece of sump pump hose to adapt to a old vacume hose I had laying around. Used the same sump pump hose for a wand and a adaptor to my little belt sander. A adaptor off my old shop vac worked perfectly for my palm sander. This set up is awsome with the palm sander,far better than I had hoped. The belt sander still leaves dust behind it,but a good amount is sucked up, not much in the air at all.$112 spent.i hope to make a shelf and mount this on the wall ,up out of the way Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpeg
Views:	33
Size:	861.8 KB
ID:	1183172Click image for larger version

Size:	1,011.8 KB
ID:	1183173

Click image for larger version

Size:	925.3 KB