best cyclone filters?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• best cyclone filters?

What is the best cyclone filter? I have been using the Farr filters but it has been years since I bought them? Are the new Wynn filters better or easier to clean? My filter system filters from outside to inside.
    Karen
    Karen

http://www.woodkiltonstudio.com/
  • Thread Continues Below...

Re: best cyclone filters?

I do believe the wynn filters are quite difficult to get in Canada. Something about not shipping to Canada because of the amount of damage they have experienced in shipping.
    I'm only responsible for what i say, not for what you understand.

If you can't fix it with a hammer, You have an electrical problem.

Comment

Karen,

If you can find a suitable replacement, I'd be willing to trade. My Farr's, that we bought together, still sit in storage. It would save modifying your box.

Kev/Gump

Comment

You can probably buy Wynn elements from ClearVue. don't know why Wynn do not ship to Canada, must have gotten burned badly.
        You have a manufacturer in Hamilton - Maddocks Group. Give the, a call. Give us an update.
        I bought my hemi pleats from Farr in US. With the loonie tanking, local would be better.
        Don

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Had mine made by The Filter Shop. Gave them the specs for the Wynn Nanos, and they said they could meet the specs and price. Was pleasantly surprised with that.

-Nate

Originally posted by kmcsmart View Post
          What is the best cyclone filter? I have been using the Farr filters but it has been years since I bought them? Are the new Wynn filters better or easier to clean? My filter system filters from outside to inside.
          Karen

Sent from my LG-D803 using Tapatalk

Comment

I spoke with Maryann at Maddocks today about a filter , she was saying that lots of wood customers were buying a polyspun 99.9% 4 micron.

I said I wanted sub micron with nano/poly/blend material and she didn't seem convinced. So I'm going in tomorrow to get sorted out.

She was also asking me how I was planning on attaching it to my collector. I figured I could fit something up, but how have you guys done it? Anything else I should be specifying?

Comment

• Thread Continues Below...

Check this out for a possible low cost solution.

http://lumberjocks.com/topics/41917
              Mike

Comment

Thanks Captain,

I think I got sorted out at Maddocks in Hamilton. Been waiting a couple weeks to get order confirmation though, so not a done deal yet.

Comment

Working...
                X