FREE SAMPLE ISSUE FREE NEWSLETTER DIGITAL ISSUE PREVIEW

Thread: Nomination Time!!!! READ BEFORE POSTING!!!!!!!

Exclamation Nomination Time!!!! READ BEFORE POSTING!!!!!!!

Hi Everyone,

Once again it's time to nominate our choice for the magazine submission. This will be for the Feb/Mar 08 issue. As you remember, last time we had a tie. Greg's Buffet is in the current issue and John's chest will be in the Dec/Jan issue.

So once again it's time to nominate your favorite project for a place in the mag.

The ground rules (OK, ground requests)

PLEASE USE THE CRAFTSMAN'S FORUM USER NAME IN YOUR SUBMISSION!!

Any project past or present is eligible, as are any of the former published craftsmen.

Use a picture in your submission post. The person who made it took time and care to produce something you like. Give them the courtesy of taking the time to add a pic to your post.

Please don't second any nominations....that's what the voting thread is about.

Posts without nominations will be deleted from this thread. It makes it easier to vote if there is a flow of projects without interruption. If you want to make comments on a project (or ask a question) please start another thread for it.

Nominations will be closed on the 9th and voting will end on the 14th. As usual, we will need some higher resolution pics for publication and a write up about the piece selected.

Have fun.
    Brent

SPCHT

I have been trying to get something of mine in the mag for a year and out of the blue comes this guy named Tony Augruso....
    I hate to admit it, but this guy is a great craftsman and stiff competition.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Definatly
    Mack C. in Brooklin ON
    blanket box.
    Last edited by Brent in Montreal; 09-30-2007 at 03:14 PM. Reason: PLEASE USE FULL FORUM USER NAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Building a Bar?
    Checkout the Woodworkers gallery http://www.canadianwoodworking.com/f...?do=view&g=162

For some reason I have my mind stuck on stand alone furniture for this contest but this Millwork from Mark in Burlington was too nice not to nominate.

Well this piece from Paul Brenner really made me sit up and take notice and his construction methods are spot on.

Kerry in Fort Sask. AB

Jim Shaver, Oakville Ont.

9. Default

I nominate Lost in The Wood's One Car Garage Shop. I think it was nominated before, but after having seen it in person yesterday I am still speechless.

Kevin has created the ultimate space in the smallest space I have ever seen, including full sheet stock storage, DC, lighting...and hide away tools all over the place...oh, and 4 speakers for tunes and a TV and a laundry tube to boot!

There is a Unisaw in there, a RAS, a router table, jointer, planner, lathe....and on and on.

Take care,
    Jim

My Passion
    www.pensforcanadianpeacekeepers.ca

SPCHT