I was going to Busy Bee to buy the triton biscuit joiner, I decided to do a little more research and read the manual online and that's when I saw a new product.
Double Dowelling Machine
It looks like a biscuit joiner, except with two drills instead of a cutter.
Dowel joints provide increased strength over biscuit joining where durability or weight is of consideration and thus suitable for:
• Furniture building.
• Wooden toys.
• Wooden feature gates.
• Wooden doors and cabinets.
• Efficient 4.5 Amp motor ample power for all wood species.
• Covers the most common sized dowels for woodworking projects.
• Adjustable drilling depth allows for use in various lumber sizes.
• Fence adjustment allows for precise drilling angle adjustment to match the angle of the join.
• Rack & Pinion adjustment ensures a smooth and accurate adjustment of the fence height.
• Magnesium construction for superior strength, lighter weight and durability.
• 15/64”, 5/16” & 3/8” drill Bits
• 1 x Dust Bag Adaptor
• 1 x Allen Key (bit locking)
• 1 x Brush Set (spare)
• 1 x Kit BoxTypical