In the Swap Meet you can buy, sell, trade or give away woodworking / home improvement related items such as tools, machines or wood. You may also post Wanted items. Items you find on other sites (kijiji, Craigslist etc) should also go there.
The rules are simple:
1) Post a price. For items for sale, this must be a dollar amount. For items for trade, this may be a description or example of what you would accept.
2) Post your location (unless it is already in your profile).
3) This forum is for non-commercial use only. Businesses are not permitted to use the Swap Meet to sell their products or services or to solicit business of any kind. Any commercial posts will be immediately deleted.
4).If you do have the item(s) listed on Kijiji or Craigslist, don't just post the link. Post all the details about the item, including the price and pictures. The external ad will expire, but the information you post here will be available in the future for all to see.
5) Do not post your personal contact information as it may be used by spammers. If you do post your e-mail address or other contact information, you do so at your own risk. Any forum member interested in your item can reach you by PM (Personal Messenger).
6) Do not negotiate on the forum. Contact the person who has listed the item, and negotiate with them via PM or e-mail.
7) Please only post replies that are directly related to the item being offered, such as its age, condition etc. Rambling on about how you had a similar item and how it was a piece of junk are not useful and may be removed at the moderator's discretion.
8) When your thread has served its purpose, please post a note to say so. That way the thread can be marked SOLD and closed.
9) And finally: Any and all transactions between members are at your own risk. Do your due dilligence before you make the deal.