FREE SAMPLE ISSUE FREE NEWSLETTER DIGITAL ISSUE PREVIEW

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Viewing this forum on mobile devices

Blog Entries

Default Re: Viewing this forum on mobile devices

I looked for Forum Runner in BB AppWorld yesterday, and could not find it. Is it not available for BB's? Or is it not available for my 9900 device specifically, I don't know.

I did find Tapatalk, but there is no free version as when I had previous;ly tried it long ago on my previous Bold. Now the only one for Tapatalk that comes up costs $3.99. Seeing as I did not like it before, not sure I want to spend money to find I still don't like it even though there was a priced version available on my previous try with it, but for which I did not chose to pay for and had instead just tried the free one.
    Kevin

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Peter in Maple Ridge View Post
    Sorry, they were both supposed to be black. I should have mentioned that.

Then they came out fine......I guess?
    Kevin

Blog Entries

Something else happened that was weird trying Tapatalk on my older device before. After I went and uninstalled it, this forum went back to the way I used to view it from before, no differences. But somehow, the FOG, never did. It always came up on my BB in the same manner as if Tapatalk were still there, and never as just being displayed normally. Really weird, and it really bugged me, as you could not see any of the pictures in the posts for one, which was one of the major reasons I did not like Tapatalk in the first place. Or was that simply one of the differences between the free version of Tapatalk I had tried versus shelling out a few bucks for the other Tapatalk version?
    Kevin

I edited both posts and put in a less confusing picture. Neither software would delete the original black pic, they just put them at the end. Tapatalk would only allow pics hosted on their server.

I can see pictures in posts with both tapatalk and forum runner. I know that forum runner has a free app but I don't know if BBs are supported.

In the end I prefer to view these forums using either software (forum runner or tapatalk) over viewing it in the iPhone's native browser.

Real Name
    Warren

Viewing is certainly better on Forum Runner especially for pictures. Marking forums as read by removing the bold type instead of removing them from the list is better. This is only an initial impression though. This is my second attempt at a first post as it crashed the first time when i tried to cancel a photo upload.

Here is a picture for test. I have no idea where it was uploaded to though.

image-2070674316.jpg