OTTAWA WOODWORKING SHOW UPDATE
Here is just some of what you will find at this year's Ottawa Woodworking Show
Three Seminar Areas
For the first time, the show will feature three distinct seminar series in three separate areas:
- General Woodworking & DIY
- General Woodworking & DIY (in French)
- Fine Woodworking
General Woodworking Seminar topics include
- Design Your Small Shop for Maximum Efficiency
- Woodworking Techniques to Get The Most From Your Small Shop
- Learn to Design Your Own Projects
- How to Best Combine the Use of Power and Hand Tools
- Simple Home ProjectsThat Will Save You Thousands
Fine Woodworking topics include:
- - How Canada's top fine woodworkers design their award winning pieces - and how you can do the same.
- - Learn how to design, or adjust your current shop design, so that you make the most out of your shop space
- - Learn how to make money from woodworking - a lot of people want to, but only a few know how to actually do it.
Meet Canada's Top Fine Woodworkers
Award winning Fine Woodworkers will be on-hand all weekend long to answer your questions - whether you are just getting started, or you simply need to fine-tune a technique.
Meet the Lee Valley/Veritas Design Team
Members of the Lee Valley/Veritas design team will be giving woodworkers an inside view on how tools are conceived, created, and brought to market.
- - get up close and personal with the industries most prestigious tool designers.
- - See tools that are being developed now, for the future.
- - Find out about your favourite tools, from the people that are creating them.
Here are just some of the Fine Woodworkers who will be at the show: Ron Barter, Adrian Ferrazzutti, Karen McBride, Marty Schloser, Vic Tesolin, and Rob Brown.
ONE TIME, LOW ADMISSION PRICE GETS YOU INTO THE SHOW
FOR THE ENTIRE WEEKEND!
That's right - your one day admission of $10 covers all three days. Come back as often as you wish, take in more seminars, meet more pros, and get all of your questions answered!
ENTER TO WIN!
Your admission gives you a chance to win a week-long woodworking course with Garrett Hack (photo top left) or Michael Forunte (photo bottom left), courtesy Rosewood Studio. Don't miss this opportunity to learn from North America's most sought after Fine Woodworkers.
THIS JUST IN: The Ottawa Woodworking Show has just been approved to be an official drop-off location for battery recycling. Bring your old household and workshop batteries to the show, and for every battery you will receive one ballot to win any one of a variety of cordless power tools.
So drop into the show and turn your old batteries into new power tools!
Here is a partial list of exhibitors at this time.
I know I've missed a few, so please forgive any ommissions.
Be sure to check us out on FACEBOOK!