I got this Clearvue almost a year ago but haven't had the chance to set it up.
Finally started the process of putting it together. Since my shop is in the basement, to keep the peace in the family decided to build a closet to enclose this monster and reduce the roaming sound. I used the left-over OSB sheets of the crate of shipping my J/P combo for this project. First, built the frames then the OSB on top (the outside dimensions are 32"x48"). As the height of the cyclone is slightly larger than my ceiling in the basement had to locate the motor between the joists:
I used 3" Roxul bats for sound proofing, then covered it all with a thick fabric so that the air coming out of the closet doesn't contain little pieces of the insulation.
I also made the exhaust on the top so that the air passes the motor before coming out from the top (to help cool down the motor too).
Lifting the motor and installing the impeller by myself was the most difficult job (the manual does say that it's a two man job). Finding a good size bin (not too tall and not too small) was difficult. So I built a bin myself. Also built (out of acrylic clear sheet) a dust pan with clean-out port at the bottom of filters):