Visit the FESTOOL CONTEST PAGE for a chance to win the joiner and dust extractor. Rules are outlined below. Good luck!
FESTOOL MAY, 2012 SWEEPSTAKES OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN
1) SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: Festool Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) starts on the first of the month of May, 2012 and ends on the last day of the month of May, 2012 (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
2) ELIGIBILITY: TO BE ELIGIBLE TO WIN, YOU MUST BE A LEGAL RESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OR CANADA AND AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER ON THE DATE OF ENTRY. The officers, directors and employees of Festool USA, Tooltechnic Systems, LLC, authorized dealers, their parents, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, (collectively, the “Sweepstakes Parties”) and the immediate family members (parent, child, sibling, and spouse of each) of and/or persons living in the same household as such individuals (whether related or not) are not eligible to participate. This Sweepstakes is void where prohibited by law and in Quebec, Canada.
Obtaining entry by linking to the form from a sweepstakes aggregating website is strictly prohibited. All such entries will be automatically disqualified.
3) HOW TO ENTER: NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN and no entry fee is necessary to participate in the Sweepstakes. You can enter the Sweepstakes via your Festool Dealer’s website which will direct you to the website www.festoolsweepstakes.com. Fully complete and submit the Offical Entry Form online or mail a printed entry form to Attn: Festool Sweeptakes at 400 North Enterprise Boulevard, Lebanon, Indiana 46052. Regardless of method of entry, you must fully complete and submit the entry form as instructed. Limit one entry plus one bonus entry for providing additional contact information per person per sweepstakes period. It is the sole responsibility of the entrant to notify the Sponsor in writing if the entrant changes his or her e-mail or postal address during the Sweepstakes Period. Proof of submission of entry does not constitute proof of delivery of entry. Entry in a prior Festool Sweepstakes will not tranfer to this Sweepstakes. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned to entrant. Information or entry forms may be used for marketing purposes by Sponsor. Information or entry forms may be used for marketing purposes by Sponsor. Information may be used for marketing purposes by the respective dealer if entrant checks the opt-in box on the entry form. If no opt-in box is provided, your entry automatically constitutes opt-in. Partially completed entries will not be accepted.
4) PRIZE: 1 Grand Prize: Festool power tools and accessories chosen by Sponsor. Approximate Retail Value (ARV) of Grand Prize: $1,342.50 (USD).
5) RANDOM DRAWING FOR PRIZE; ODDS: A random drawing to award the prize will be conducted on or about the first week following the Sweeptakes period from among all eligible entries received during the month long Sweepstakes period. The random drawing will be conducted by Sponsor, whose decisions are final on matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received.
6) WINNER NOTIFICATION AND PRIZE FULFILLMENT: Winner will be notified by email only and must reply to the email within 14 days. If there is no reply, the chosen winner will be disqualified and an alternate winner may be drawn at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. The prize will be shipped to the winner’s address provided at the time of entry once eligibility information is verified. The potential winner may be required to sign and return to Sponsor an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability Release including (where lawful) a publicity release for receipt by Sponsor by the due date indicated in the notification correspondence. If any required documents are not returned within the number of days specified in the notification correspondence, or if any correspondence (whether electronic or hard copy) is returned as undeliverable, then the prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected at the Sponsor’s sole discretion.
7) GENERAL: This Sweepstakes is subject to the laws of the United States and Canada (other than Quebec). Except as determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion, no substitution of the prize shall be offered and no transfer of the prize to a third party is permitted. All federal, state, and other tax liabilities arising from this Sweepstakes are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. A Form 1099 will be sent to U.S. winners. The prize is not redeemable for cash. No more than the listed prize will be awarded.
8) CONDUCT: By entering into this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects. These Official Rules are accessible from http://www.festoolsweepstakes.com throughout the Sweepstakes Period. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification. The Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual: (a) suspected of tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes; (b) to be acting in any manner deemed by the Sponsor to be in violation of the Official Rules; (c) to be acting in any manner deemed by the Sponsor to constitute unsportsmanlike or disruptive behavior, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person or the Sweepstakes.
9) LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: The Sweepstakes Parties assume no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect, incomplete or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty, failed, garbled or jumbled electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Sweepstakes; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Sweepstakes; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of the Internet or any combination thereof; or (e) any injury or damage to the participant’s or to any other person’s computer which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes or download any materials from the Sweepstakes. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not able to run through completion for reasons which may include, without limitation, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, then the Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part, without further liability to the entrants or third parties.
10) WINNER RELEASES: All entrants, as a condition of entry into the Sweepstakes, agree to release Sponsor, its parent, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, dealers, suppliers, printers, application developers and advertisers from and against any and all liability, loss, claims, demands or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with: (a) accessing the Sweepstakes page; (b) submitting an entry or otherwise participating in any aspect of the Sweepstakes; (c) the receipt, ownership or use of any prize awarded; and (d) any typographical or other error in these Official Rules or the announcement of the offering of the prize. The Sponsor makes no representations or warranties of any kind concerning the prize.
11) WINNER’S LIST: The name of the winner will be posted on or about Friday, June 15, 2012 at http://www.festoolsweepstakes.com/winner or may be obtained by writing to Festool USA, ATTN: FESTOOL SWEEPSTAKES, 400 North Enterprise Boulevard, Lebanon, Indiana 46052 prior to Sunday, July 01, 2012.
12) SPONSOR/ADMINISTRATOR: Sponsor: Festool USA and Tooltechnic Systems, LLC, 400 North Enterprise Boulevard, Lebanon, Indiana 46052.