What with the Freud bit blow out and the DeWalt deal I figured I'd post some router stuff I don't use since everyone has routers on the brain lol.
All items located in Brooklin. Pickup only. Prices are firm, I'd rather keep this stuff than go any lower.
2) Leigh guide bushings with #702 adaptor. $30
3) Chicago Electric 1/4" plunge router. I got this used off ebay years ago thinking I'd make a horizontal mortiser out of it. Never gonna happen. Doesn't come with wrenches or guides. $15
4) Crafstman 9A 1/4" plunge router. Comes with its wrench (only uses one). $30
5) Craftsman fixed base 1/4" with table. The fence is missing one hold down, but its a basic bolt so easily replaced (I never bothered since the one thats there easily holds the whole fence). $50
6) Vermont American dovetail jig. Free